PRODUCT CALTRODE® Probes
TYPES CALTRODE® Probe & CALTRODE® T Probes
MATERIAL Fused Quartz & Zirconia
THICKNESS 2 mm
MIN TEMPERATURE +20oC
MAX TEMPERATURE +1100oC
RECOMMENDED PRESSURE Ambient to 30 psi
FEATURES Unique tip, Ultra High Temperature, Excellent Electrical Insulation, High Corrosion Resistance, High Stability under Atomic Bombardment, Low Thermal Expansion Coefficient.
APPLICATIONS/ INDUSTRY Corrosion Control, Electroplating / Electrolysis, Mining/Metallurgy, Oil & Gas Industry, Chemical Industry, Nuclear, Research, Engineering, Power Generation.
Download caltrode® Probe full Specifications
Download caltrode® T Probe full Specifications
* THE PICTURE IN THIS PAGE IS OF THE PRODUCT ITSELF AND IT IS USED FOR ILLUSTRATION PURPOSES ONLY. Caltrode® PROBES ARE MADE WITH robust IP protected in the market. Part of what makes its technology unique is the PROBE'S tip where the connection between the Prode and the testing medium takes place. Therefore, to achieve precise measurements and the lowest impedance each electrode has a distinctive tip that is handcrafted, molded to perfection and tested to reach the most accurate results (the picture above may not represent the exact shape of the reference electrode’s tip).
+ More Specs
orders & shipping
CALTRODE® Probes are made from fused quartz and unique zirconia tip able to withstand temperatures of up to +1200°C..
* This item does not include a cap or banana plug.
* This item does not include adapter.
* The picture provided is not of the product itself and it is only for illustration purposes.
- Ultra high temperature Resistance
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Fused quartz material endurance
+ Add plug adapter
customize caltrode Probe